Where is my account?
Your account is held in your name at National Bank Correspondent Network.
What is the role of a custodian?
- Opening, maintaining and closing accounts
- Maintaining current and accurate records of client holdings
- Settling trades
- Preparing account statements and tax documents
- Calculating and reporting tax information to federal and provincial governments
Who prepares my statements?
NBCN will send a statement directly to you, the client.
How do I access my funds?
- You can make a deposit by cheque payable to NBCN Inc. via Montag Private Wealth, your portfolio manager
- By electronic transfer or wire transfer from your bank account
- Through your financial institution’s online banking
How do I make withdrawals?
- By cheque request through your portfolio manager. Cheques will be payable only to you by NBCN Inc.
- By electronic transfer to your bank account, provided you have already given NBCN Inc. written authorization